I’m wearing a Detroit Tigers hat in honor of Thomas Magnum
“They just served, and we need to thank them [our troops] regardless of how we feel personally about the conflict” Tom Selleck
Well Said Chris – Opportunities Look a lot Like Work
So what did you think about the New Arcade Fire’s single Reflektor?
Finally captured little man forever. A portrait by Rok at Slave to the Needle.
- What You Can Learn From Watching The 80s Movie: The Secret of My Success
- Reinstating RescueTime as the Thought Leader in Productivity – 9 Months of Press at RescueTime
- 6 Reasons You Can and Should Watch ROCKY Anytime
- Why Zulily is the best at managing users unsubscribing from their emails #FollowFast
- Geeks: Making Your First Hire
- So you are ready for launch, before you press the button….
- I know everyone is a social media expert, but….
- What Startups Can Learn from Bands and Music Promoters?
- RescueTime has a tiny mention in today’s WSJ – If you dig deep enough, I’m quoted.
- Welcome to your brand new iCloud address. We have some SPAM for you.
- What’s Your Favorite Innovation? Mine is the iPhone
- Am I the only one who doesn’t care about watches?
- Google is slowly taking over my iPhone
- My 17 year long not-so-love affair with Yahoo!
- From the 2009 Vault – Really, No Flickr iPhone App? That’s Lame. [See Flickr’s Response]
Social, Sports, Music and Entertainment
- Dreams do come true. Thank you Bob Burnquist.
- Follow These People on Facebook for a More Interesting Life, er….Newsfeed
- Is Square Ruining the Starbucks Customer Experience?
- Forgive the double post – but it’s Luke Skywalker and the 99%
- Finally captured little man forever. A portrait by Rok at Slave to the Needle.
- My wife is a single point of failure – I’d be a mess without her.
- Jobster folks: Is the resume still dead? Some swag never dies.
My wife is a single point of failure – I’d be a mess without her.
Why Zulily is the best at managing users unsubscribing from their emails #FollowFast
Pro Tip: Reverse Resume via Tony Wright
Fuck You Instagram
It’s Not You, It’s Me: Facebook It’s Time for a Break
5 things you know about Seattle now that we are in the Super Bowl!
What were we thinking? Bad haircuts, relationships, 1000+ days together in High School
Reinstating RescueTime as the Thought Leader in Productivity – 9 Months of Press at RescueTime
One of my #Design friends, Darin Dougherty just reached 6K followers on Pinterest. If you are into #photos, #architecture, #environment, #design, #portland, #running check his pinterest page out. Congrats Darin!
Remember that moment when you heard from a friend that this guy Jordan Cook would blow up into this super star Reignwolf and yet is still played rarely on the radio but sells out show in venues across the country even opening for Black Sabbath. I love me some old B.C. rock n roll. Thanks Jordan!
I just want to wish everyone a happy holiday season! It’s crazy at our place, we have a 4 year old who is absolutely out of his mind about Christmas! I hope the holidays are treating you well and if they aren’t drop me a note and I’ll try and cheer you up. #SpendTimeLivingOffline for the holiday. + to my friend Nikki Austin, you continue to inspire my family. Until next time.
Super humbled by the response of friends and my birthday – the last of my 30s. It’s been an epic ride up and down and it’s been great to share most of it with each of you. Thanks Jessica Cannon Grimes for making #39 count! Music + Piroshky + Lots of Football.
Paraphrasing my friend Matt Brown regarding Slack Fest 2013: Enjoy the debauchery and hopefully meet some of my friends. This is my favorite music festival of the summer, year after year… It’s true. Good times are had at Slack Fest. Go to know.
“Takeaway: If you’re a SaaS company without a round-the-clock team, do this right now: setup your server monitoring service to call the personal phones of at least three team members in case of an outage. ” http://buff.ly/1fukXgt
I woke up to this text from Nikki Penna (my Sis) – Filing this under good to know. #welovevinyl You can now be cremated and have your ashes pressed into you favorite vinyl track. $4k gets you 30 copies to send to your friends and family.